Monday, January 13, 2014

Steve Frank

Hello,

My name is Stephen Frank, I currently work in IT for a title insurance company. My wife an I also run a small web design llc and I thought adding some graphic design knowledge would be a great benefit. I also am part owner in www.damnedct.com. In the past every request for design work needed to be passed along to someone with more know how.  I'm hoping that it may be possible for me to take some of that work for our company. My wife does most of the web work for our small company but has put in charge of our website, most of our business. I hope I can design a logo for the business by the end of the class.
I live in Wallingford with my wife and two sons, James and Daniel :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve... Welcome! I like the image you posted... I just checked out Damned Connecticut... how inventive... !! I just bookmarked the site and will be checking in and will show my students in the day classes I teach... they should enjoy it too....

    ReplyDelete