Monday, January 13, 2014

Nicole Edwards Bio



Hello all, 

My name is Nicole Edwards, I am married, I have 2 daughters ages 23 and 18.   I am pursuing my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with a concentration in Healthcare.  I am due to graduate, May 2014!  I am currently employed at Yale School of Nursing, Office of the Dean.   I have been at Yale for 15 years. 



I chose to take Graphic Design because I thought it would be an interesting and fun course (away from the Math and English courses).  I know there is so much more that I can learn about what I can do with computers through art and otherwise.   I am hoping to learn something new that I don’t already know (which I’m sure I will).  I consider myself computer literate but Graphic Design is all new for me, so I’m excited and anxious to learn the ins and outs of graphic design.  I’m looking forward to the next 8 weeks of this course.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    I'm glad you mentioned that this could be a fun and enjoyable class... I hope so! I think fun and enjoyable is a better path to real learning rather than a pain and suffering class.. :)

    So glad you are here... Welcome!

    ReplyDelete