Sunday, January 19, 2014

Richard Mitchell Bio

Hello everybody.

My name is Richard Mitchell and I am from Naugatuck, Connecticut. I am 20.  I have a twin brother and an older sister. I am currently a junior at Albertus Magnus College, where I am pursing a bachelors degree in Biology. In addition, I am a member of the Albertus Men's Soccer team. I have been a starter for all three of my years being on the team. My goal, after complete my bachelors degree at Albertus, is to attend medical school and pursue the career of being a surgeon.

As you can imagine this course is not part of my requirements for obtaining my bachelors degree. However, I decided to take this course because it is different than traditional college courses and I believe I will enjoy this change. I have a little background using Photoshop as I worked with it in I was a freshman and sophomore in high school. One time in my life I actually thought about attending college for graphic design. Therefore, I believe this course will be exciting and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment