Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lakeisha Green

Hello All,

My Name is Lakeisha Green

I made a decision to get a college education while working full-time.  Straight out of high school I attempted to go to college, but I was not ready, I was not focused, and therefore I did not finish.  It was not the right time for me.
In 1999 I went to Stone Academy, a business school and finished that successfully with certification in Accounting.   Once I graduated from there in 2000, I got a full time job working for the City of New Haven, I still have that job today. 
 In 2011, I graduated with an Associate and now  I am a senior taking this graphic design class as one of the two classes I need to finish my course work.  This class is elective and I choose it because I feel that it would be very interesting and FUN.  A nice way to end, even I have no clue as to how to use Photoshop or any of its components.   I have been playing with it the last couple days and I am having no luck.  I look forward to learning a new skill in the next 8 weeks.
In May I will graduate with a Bachelors (Business Management)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog, Lakeisha! You made it this far... a good thing. Photoshop gets easier the more you use it. Once you know how to use it you'll wonder how you ever got along without it before.

    ReplyDelete